We are the Rincon-Vitova team. We’re the oldest among commercial free-enterprise insectaries and have been a pioneer for a growing biological control industry and profession since the late 1950’s.
We’re grateful to be supplying products, services and just plain old information to farmers and gardeners who want to use effective and sustainable technologies based on biological pest control by natural enemies. We maintain an emphasis on building habitat diversity and conserving natural enemies to ensure biological control programs that are affordable and work.
We proudly serve thousands of large and small farms, nurseries, green houses, landscape and interior plantscapers, livestock and composting operations, hotels and resorts, zoos, botanical gardens, government agencies, many research institutions, and private residences.
In our ongoing efforts to emphasize the importance of biological control, we’ve started up this blog to help disburse information pertinent to our mission of offering natural methods of pest control without resorting to harmful chemical alternatives.
* Produce beneficial insects and organisms designed by nature to control pests.
* Support our customers with current technical information.
* Support the Dietrick Institute for Applied Insect Ecology.
* Develop distribution in an expanding network of biocontrol experts.
* Make responsible choices for the planet.
* Make responsible choices for the community.
Ron Whitehurst, Pest Control Advisor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service : email@example.com
PO Box 1555, Ventura, CA 93002-1555
108 Orchard Dr , Ventura, CA 93001
805 643-5407 800-248-2847 Fax 805 643-6267
GPS Coordinates: W119º 17’ 30″ N34º 18’ 30″